A multi-function unit to add DRL(daytime running light), pulsing headlight safety warning, tail light/brake light from a single LED strip or single element bulb , hi/lo heated accessories, variable rate flasher and many more creative uses.
- (+) or (-) switch type input
- Easy to understand hookup
- PWM (pulse width modulation) for smooth voltage control
- User select-able flash rate/voltage control
- Simple screw terminal connections
- Built in protection
- 6/12 volt compatible
- 2 year over the counter replacement warranty
Install time is rated: 1 beer
*Do not over torque / tighten screw terminals*
- Set function jumper to Flashing output or Voltage output
- Set switch jumper to (-) switch or (+) switch
- Connect “key” power also known as “ignition” power to Becky screw terminal pin 1
- Connect a “ground” wire to Becky screw terminal pin 2
- Connect one side of switch wire to screw terminal pin 3, the other switch wire should go to (+) or (-) depending on switch jumper selection
- Connect screw terminal pin 4 to (+) of device being controlled by Becky
- Turn on bike
- Turn trimmer to control voltage or flash rate
- Turn on switch, flash function should now be solid on/ voltage function should now be full power
- Drink a beer, you are done.
Way too drunk? Not motivated? Give us a holla, we can help. Or see our dealers, they can definitely help or perform the install for you.
NUUT does not condone drinking and riding. Spilling beer is a serious offense!