A turn signal light solution that works with all types of lights and switches.
- Momentary or latching switch type control
- Easy to understand hookup
- Built in digital flasher for LED or incandescent bulbs
(No extra load resistor needed)
- Simple screw terminal connections
- Built in protection
- All digital and silent operation
- 6/12 volt compatible
- 2 year over the counter replacement warranty
Install time is rated: 1 beer
*Do not over torque / tighten screw terminals*
- Connect “key” power also known as “ignition” power to Blinky screw terminal pin 1
- Connect a “ground” wire to Blinky screw terminal pin 2
- Connect right turn signal switch to Blinky screw terminal pin 3
- Connect left turn signal switch to Blinky screw terminal pin 4
- Connect turn signal switch “common” to ground
** Blinky is (-) trigger switch input. 1 side of switch in ground other side of switch connect to switch pin on Blinky **
- Connect right turn signal lights to Blinky screw terminal pin 5
- Connect left turn signal lights to Blinky screw terminal pin 6
- Place jumper caps on Blinky jumper block to proper position depending on whether switch is “latching” or “momentary” type
- Turn on bike, turn on signal lights to test functionality
- Drink a beer, you are done.
Way too drunk? Not motivated? Give us a holla, we can help. Or see our dealers, they can definitely help or perform the install for you.
NUUT does not condone drinking and riding. Spilling beer is a serious offense!