A convenient and secure handsfree ignition key system. No more looking for and/or loosing your keys for your ride.
- Bluetooth proximity connectivity and secured
- Easy to understand hookup
- Dual power output with dedicated CDI shutdown
- Simple screw terminal connections
- Built in protection
- 6/12 volt compatible
- All digital operation
- 2 year over the counter replacement warranty
Install time is rated: 2 beer
*Do not over torque / tighten screw terminals*
- Remove Blukey system fuse
- Connect battery (+) to Blukey screw terminal pin 1
- Connect a “ground” wire to Blukey screw terminal pin 2
- Connect 1 latching switch wire to Blukey screw terminal pin 3 (switch WHITE wire)
- Connect other latching switch wire to Blukey screw terminal pin 4 (switch GREEN or YELLOW wire)
- Connect switch status light (+) to Blukey screw terminal pin 5 (switch RED wire)
- Connect switch status light (-) to Blukey screw terminal pin 6 (switch BLACK wire)
- Connect cdi shutdown wire (-) to Blukey screw terminal pin 7 **optional if cdi shutdown is required**
- Connect your cdi box power (+) or coil (+) wire to Blukey screw terminal pin 8
- Connect your power (+) accessory (lights, etc.) to Blukey screw terminal pin 9
- Re-insert Blukey system fuse
- Turn bluetooth “on” from your device(smartphone) and connect to “Blukey“, enter password provided
- Blukey status light should be blinking if connection is successful
- Turn on latching switch and status light should be solid
- Start bike and test for proper functionality.
- Turn bluetooth “off” from your device(smartphone) and status light should remain solid and bike running
- Turn your latching switch off and your bike should shut down and all off
- Blukey status light should NOT be flashing indicating that bluetooth connection is OFF
- Reconnect using bluetooth device and status light should start blinking and you are good to go
- You do not need to turn your bluetooth on or off every time. Anytime you are in range of your bike and your bluetooth is on and connected, your status light will blink letting you know that the latching button is active and ready to be turn on. If your bluetooth device is out of battery power, just borrow someone’s bluetooth device so you can make your switch active. Remember not to click “remember” when borrowing someone’s bluetooth
- Enjoy a couple of beer, you are done. Whizzy and no looking for keys.
Way too drunk? Not motivated? Give us a holla, we can help. Or see our dealers, they can definitely help or perform the install for you.
NUUT does not condone drinking and riding. Spilling beer is a serious offense!