A safe way to notify others that you are coming to a stop because being back-doored hurts.
- Automatic brake light flashing for safety
- Easy to understand hookup
- Automatic continuous flashing sequence
- Simple screw terminal connections
- 6/12 volt compatible
- All digital operation
- 2 year over the counter replacement warranty
Install time is rated: 1 beer
*Do not over torque / tighten screw terminals*
- Locate factory tail light and brake light wire (generally under seat and toward rear fender)
- Cut tail light and brake light wire in 2
- Connect bike side tail light wire to Brakey screw terminal pin 1
- Connect bike side brake light wire to Brakey screw terminal pin 2
- Connect tail light wire to Brakey screw terminal pin 3
- Connect brake light wire to Brakey screw terminal pin 4
- Connect a “ground” wire to Brakey screw terminal pin 5
- Turn on bike and put on brakes to test functionality
- While brakes are on, brake light will perform flashing pattern
This pattern will repeat after 45 seconds while brakes are on
- Drink a beer, you are done.
Way too drunk? Not motivated? Give us a holla, we can help. Or see our dealers, they can definitely help or perform the install for you.
NUUT does not condone drinking and riding. Spilling beer is a serious offense!