Time to start your bike more efficiently without a problematic and sticky mechanical solenoid.
- (+) or (-) starter switch input
- Clutch safety switch input with bypass control
- Easy to understand hookup
- Massive 200amp capable starter output
- Simple screw terminal connections
- Built in protection
- 6/12 volt compatible
- All digital operation and silent
- 2 year over the counter replacement warranty
Install time is rated: 1 beer
*Do not over torque / tighten screw terminals*
- Locate factory starter solenoid
- Disconnect battery (-) terminal
- Connect “key” power also known as “ignition” power to Cranky screw terminal pin 1
- Connect a “ground” wire to Cranky screw terminal pin 2
- Connect clutch switch to Cranky screw terminal pin 3 (clutch switch should be (-) trigger)
** 1 side of switch to “ground” other side to Cranky **
** If no clutch switch, leave pin 3 blank and flip “clutch bypass” switch to “ON” **
- Select starter switch polarity type (+)/(-) by placing jumper to proper position
- Connect starter button switch to Cranky screw terminal pin 4
- Connect starter motor wire from old starter solenoid to lug 2
- Connect battery (+) from old starter solenoid to lug 1
- Connect battery (-) terminal
- Turn bike on and start bike to test functionality
- Drink a beer, you are done.
Way too drunk? Not motivated? Give us a holla, we can help. Or see our dealers, they can definitely help or perform the install for you.
NUUT does not condone drinking and riding. Spilling beer is a serious offense!