A simple way to add running light to a single element signal lighting system.
- Perfectly suitable for LED or incandescent bulbs
(No load resistor required)
- No converting to a dual element bulb required
- Controllable running light intensity
- Easy to understand hookup
- 6/12 volt compatible
- Simple screw terminal connections
- 2 year over the counter replacement warranty
Install time is rated: 1 beer
*Do not over torque / tighten screw terminals*
- Locate front signal light wires (generally located inside headlight bucket)
- Connect “key” power also known as “ignition” power to Jordy screw terminal pin 1
- Connect a “ground” wire to Jordy screw terminal pin 2
- Cut right turn signal light wire and connect bike side to Jordy screw terminal pin 3
- Connect right turn signal light wire to Jordy screw terminal pin 5
- Cut left turn signal light wire and connect bike side to Jordy screw terminal pin 4
- Connect left turn signal light wire to Jordy screw terminal pin 6
- Turn on bike
- Turn Trimmer/dimmer control to desire running light intensity
- Turn on signal light to test functionality (both running lights should switch off and only bright turn signal light flashing)
- Turn off signal light and both running lights should turn back on
- Drink a beer, you are done.
Way too drunk? Not motivated? Give us a holla, we can help. Or see our dealers, they can definitely help or perform the install for you.
NUUT does not condone drinking and riding. Spilling beer is a serious offense!