A proper way to solve an erratic flash rate for a ECU flasher.
- Self adjusting, self calibrating
- No load resistor required
- Great solution for LED conversion
- Solves hyper-flashing and stagnant slow flash rate
- A great solution to those “American/ German/ Italian” bikes that insist on having a ECU flasher to complicate our lives
- Simple screw terminal for easy hookup
- 2 year over the counter replacement warranty
Install time is rated: 6 beer (1 for install) 5 extra for “because beer is yummy”
*Do not over torque / tighten screw terminals*
- Locate turn signal wires at ECU or flasher control unit
- Cut right signal wire and connect ECU side to Percy screw terminal pin 3
- Connect right signal wire to Percy screw terminal pin 5
- Cut left signal wire and connect ECU side to Percy screw terminal pin 4
- Connect left signal wire to Percy screw terminal pin 6
- Connect “key” power also known as “ignition” power to Percy screw terminal pin 1
- Connect a “ground” wire to Percy screw terminal pin 2
- Turn on bike to test functionality
- Drink more beer, stupid ECU flasher SOLVED!
Way too drunk? Not motivated? Give us a holla, we can help. Or see our dealers, they can definitely help or perform the install for you.
NUUT does not condone drinking and riding. Spilling beer is a serious offense!